WHAT IS RALLY CAP?
The Rally Cap Program is an initiative to enhance players' and coaches' first experience with the game of baseball! The program helps teach players the five FUNdamentals of baseball (Fundamental movement skills, throwing, receiving, hitting, base running) in a fun and safe environment. Players have the opportunity to learn, acquire and perform different baseball skills in order to progress through the different levels of the program.
1. Create a fun environment in which children and adults are actively engaged together in the game of baseball.
2. Develop fundamental motor skills, teach baseball skills, and basic rules to our athletes.
3. Experience success with an emphasis on respect and fair play.
4. Promote increased self-esteem among Rally Cap participants.
5. Recruit new coaches, parent helpers and volunteers
Program will run on Tuesday nights at 6pm. Estimated start date will be late May and program will run for 10 weeks through the end of July.
U6 Rally Cap: Ages 5 - 6
U8 Rally Cap: Ages 7 - 8
If your child's skill level does not match their age group we can transfer them up or down according to skill. Register them for their current age and send an email or let us know at the first practice.
Have a look at this introduction video!
We hope to see you and your kids at the diamond this year to learn some fun and exciting new skills!